We pride ourselves on our partnership with eco friendly manufacturers. We are serious about providing long term sustainable packaging solutions that support a green future. Our partners are the best suppliers of sustainable packaging in the industry.
Some measures taken by Sonic Partners:
- Responsible Sourcing
- Oxo biodegradable products
- 40% pcw paper
- 80% pcw plastic
- 100% recycled paper
- Solar Panels: All non-production areas such as office space, pantry, conference rooms and hallway lighting is powered by Solar panels installed in the facility.
- LED Lighting: LED lighting is a sustainable source for lights as LED uses 90% less energy compared to a traditional bulb.
- Smart Factory Roofing: The Facilities have installed transparent sheets for to capture more daylight in order to reduce energy consumption.
- FSC Certified: All our facilities use FSC Certified paper that are made from fibers sourced from responsibly managed forests.
- Boiler Fuel: Our Facilities use Agricultural waste as boiler fuel rather than coal. This practice reduces the use on non-renewable fuel.
- CNG Based Vehicles: Our facilities use CNG based vehicles for local transportation.
- Effluent Treatment Plant: Our Facilities have in-house effluent treatment plant to treat waste water for its reuse.
- Installation of Paper-based Recycled Trash Cans across the city as part of Clean and Green Initiative.